6 Ekim 2008 Pazartesi

Ron Goodwin - Love and Romance - 20 Classic Songs Of Love

Ron Goodwin - Love and Romance - 20 Classic Songs Of Love


Track List

01. And I Love You So - Manuel
02. What The World Needs Now Is Love - Ron Goodwin and his Orchestra
03. When I Fall In Love - Geoff Love Orchestra
04. We've Only Just Begun - Alyn Ainsworth Orchestra
05. Bolero - Manuel
06. Just The Way You Are - Pan Pipes
07. These Foolish Things - Stan Getz
08. The Man I Love - Sax
09. Where Do I Begin - Ron Goodwin and his Orchestra
10. Tonight I Celebrate My Love - Pan Pipes
11. Love Theme From 'Spartacus' - Manuel
12. Portrait Of My Love - Geoff Love Orchestra
13. Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paginini - City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
14. Move Closer - Pan Pipes
15. Without You - Alyn Ainsworth Orchestra
16. Somewhere My Love - Manuel
17. This Guy's In Love With You - Ron Goodwin and his Orchestra
18. Body And Soul - Sax
19. Love Letters - Geoff Love Orchestra
20. Can't Help Falling In Love - Pan Pipes

Link
Ron Goodwin - Love and Romance - 20 Classic Songs Of Love

Hiç yorum yok:

Waldo de Los Rios - Argentinísima 2005

Waldo de Los Rios - Argentinísima 2005 Track List 01 Del tiempo i mama (P Giménez) 02 Tomaditos de la mano -Japirikuspi- (Marta de los Ríos)...